- As a food condiment, Vinegar (E260) or acidity regulator.
- Largely used in the production of Acetates, including vinyl acetate monomer, an essential building block for poly vinyl acetate
- Diluted in descaling agents and other household cleaning products, as a laboratory reagent and with agrochemicals
- Available as chemically pure (glacial), food and technical grades, with custom dilution to your desired specification using our in-house facilities.
Ethanoic Acid; Ethylic Acid; Methanecarboxylic Acid
- With a distinctive sour taste and pungent odour
- A Carboxylic Acid, its density is 1.05 g/mL, and boiling point is 118 °C.
- Acetic Acid is highly miscible in water.
- Available in Poly, Drum, IBC or Bulk loads
The information shown on this page(s) is intended as a product guide only; specification and properties of products are subject to change by the manufacturer and no guarantees or warranties are implied or inferred by the information provided here. It is the responsibility of the user to request the most current information and determine the suitability of any product in the user’s application.
*in line with our commitment to Responsible Care®, a pre-delivery safety inspection will generally be required prior to the first bulk delivery of a hazardous liquid.