- IPA evaporates quickly, leaving no residue and is used in the manufacture of a wide variety of industrial and household chemicals such as disinfectants, detergents and electronics cleaners.
- It is also used in the personal care industry to make cosmetics, hand sanitizers, hairspray, sunblock, and perfumes.
- Technical, Pharma, Biocidal (BPR)
Isopropyl alcohol; Propan-2-ol
- Isopropanol is a colourless solvent with an alcohol like odour, and flash point of 12° C.
- It is completely miscible in water.
The information shown on this page(s) is intended as a product guide only; specification and properties of products are subject to change by the manufacturer and no guarantees or warranties are implied or inferred by the information provided here. It is the responsibility of the user to request the most current information and determine the suitability of any product in the user’s application.
*in line with our commitment to Responsible Care®, a pre-delivery safety inspection will generally be required prior to the first bulk delivery of a hazardous liquid.