Phosphates are used in a broad range of applications, including:
- Personal care products
- Industrial & institutional cleaners
- Technical uses, such as in fire extinguishers.
- Tartar control agent in toothpaste and mouthwash
- Used to provide the essential elements calcium and phosphorus in dietary supplements
- Used as a fertiliser.
- Used for their diverse functionality in waterbased paints.
- Treatment of potable water.
- Used as a flavour and texture enhancer in cold meats.
- Molecular structure and pH (generally in a 1% solution) determine the properties of phosphates.
- Colourless odourless crystalline powders.
- Readily water soluble forming excellent buffers.
- Range of Sodium, Potassium and Calcium Phosphates manufactured by Israeli Chemicals Limited.
- Monosodium Phosphate 32%, Trisodium Phosphate Crystals, Trisodium Phosphate (FG), Monosodium Phosphate (FG), Disodium Phosphate (FG), Monopotassium Phosphate (FG), Tricalcium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tripotassium Phosphate, Zinc Phosphate, Diammonium Phosphate, Mono Ammonium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate Solution, Disodium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Tripoly Phosphate
The information shown on this page(s) is intended as a product guide only; specification and properties of products are subject to change by the manufacturer and no guarantees or warranties are implied or inferred by the information provided here. It is the responsibility of the user to request the most current information and determine the suitability of any product in the user’s application.
*in line with our commitment to Responsible Care®, a pre-delivery safety inspection will generally be required prior to the first bulk delivery of a hazardous liquid.