- Used as a Fertiliser ingredient, in Electroplating and a raw material to manufacture soaps.
- In food products, potassium hydroxide acts as a pH control agent, stabiliser, and food thickener.
- Further uses in bleaching agents, Fabric, textile, and leather products, Metal processing.
- Solutions of up to 50% strength are produced at our in-house storage and blending facilities.
Caustic Potash, KOH
- Translucent flake in solid form.
- Clear solution as a liquid.
- Bags (Solid)
- Poly, Drum, IBC, Bulk (Solution)
The information shown on this page(s) is intended as a product guide only; specification and properties of products are subject to change by the manufacturer and no guarantees or warranties are implied or inferred by the information provided here. It is the responsibility of the user to request the most current information and determine the suitability of any product in the user’s application.
*in line with our commitment to Responsible Care®, a pre-delivery safety inspection will generally be required prior to the first bulk delivery of a hazardous liquid.