- Manufacture of detergents to prevent mineral deposits and to soften water, mixing, manufacture and drying agent in sealants, adhesives, concrete and cement
- Dust-binding agent; Corrosion inhibitor; Flame retardant; Flotation agent; Stabiliser; Viscosity control agent
- Solutions covering a range of SiO2 concentrations and Sodium: Silicate ratios.
Water Glass; Silicic Acid; Sodium Salt; Crystal
- Sodium Silicates are colorless transparent solids or white powders, and soluble in water in various amounts.
- Sodium Silicate solution is a slightly hazy, viscous alkaline liquid.
The information shown on this page(s) is intended as a product guide only; specification and properties of products are subject to change by the manufacturer and no guarantees or warranties are implied or inferred by the information provided here. It is the responsibility of the user to request the most current information and determine the suitability of any product in the user’s application.
*in line with our commitment to Responsible Care®, a pre-delivery safety inspection will generally be required prior to the first bulk delivery of a hazardous liquid.