- The low foaming alcohol EO/PO surfactants are produced by the alkoxylation of fatty alcohols.
- The alkyl chain length ranges from C10 to C18 and varying amounts of ethylene oxide and propylene oxide.
- As a result, a portfolio of low foaming surfactants and defoamers with tailor made properties is produced. Tennants distribute this range on behalf of global leader, Sasol.
- Cleaning agents for the Detergents market due to their strong washing performance and reduced foaming properties.
- By giving us your required cloud point, wetting value and foam turbine, our team can help you find the most suitable surfactant for your requirements. Distributing on behalf of Sasol, a prominent global supplier, technical support is always on hand.
The information shown on this page(s) is intended as a product guide only; specification and properties of products are subject to change by the manufacturer and no guarantees or warranties are implied or inferred by the information provided here. It is the responsibility of the user to request the most current information and determine the suitability of any product in the user’s application.
*in line with our commitment to Responsible Care®, a pre-delivery safety inspection will generally be required prior to the first bulk delivery of a hazardous liquid.