- Ammonia is used in the production of fertilisers, paper and pulp industry.
- Laboratory chemical, cleaning agent, refrigerant in cooling systems, water disinfectant, paint thinner, photochemical, as an additive (ammonium hydroxide) and antimicrobial agent.
- In-house storage and dilution to all common strengths from 10 -> 35%, plus custom dilution and packaging available to meet your requirements.
Ammonia Solution ≥10% conc ≤35% ; Aqueous Ammonia; Ammonia Liquor; Ammonium Hydroxide
- Clear colourless liquid with pungent odour.
- Boiling Point range 38°C-20°C.
- Ammonia liquor is miscible in water.
The information shown on this page(s) is intended as a product guide only; specification and properties of products are subject to change by the manufacturer and no guarantees or warranties are implied or inferred by the information provided here. It is the responsibility of the user to request the most current information and determine the suitability of any product in the user’s application.
*in line with our commitment to Responsible Care®, a pre-delivery safety inspection will generally be required prior to the first bulk delivery of a hazardous liquid.