- Mainly used as a fertiliser and flavouring agent in some sweets such as liquorice
- Metal work, pharmaceuticals, food, as a thickener in personal care products such as shampoo, as a component of wood glue, many cleaning products, and in the textile and leather industry in dyeing and tanning.
- Untreated, Normal Grade, Imported, Technical.
Muriate of Ammonia; Sal Ammoniac; Ammonium Chloratum
- White to pink crystalline powder
- Mildly acidic
- Highly soluble in water with a density of 0.60-0.90 kg/l.
The information shown on this page(s) is intended as a product guide only; specification and properties of products are subject to change by the manufacturer and no guarantees or warranties are implied or inferred by the information provided here. It is the responsibility of the user to request the most current information and determine the suitability of any product in the user’s application.
*in line with our commitment to Responsible Care®, a pre-delivery safety inspection will generally be required prior to the first bulk delivery of a hazardous liquid.