- A strong oxidising agent used in polymer chemistry as a radical initiator, used in the cleaning industry and in bleaching hair products or textile dyes.
- Sometimes used for mine fracturing by the oil and gas industry.
- It has been known to be used in commercial food preservation.
- White, crystalline, with light green fluorescence.
- Highly soluble in water.
- Density of 1.98 g/ml (20°C)
The information shown on this page(s) is intended as a product guide only; specification and properties of products are subject to change by the manufacturer and no guarantees or warranties are implied or inferred by the information provided here. It is the responsibility of the user to request the most current information and determine the suitability of any product in the user’s application.
*in line with our commitment to Responsible Care®, a pre-delivery safety inspection will generally be required prior to the first bulk delivery of a hazardous liquid.