- Mainly used as a solvent in paints, cleaning fluids, coatings and inks.
- It is an effective cleaning solvent in the electronics industry and also acts as a carrier for dyes in wood stains and polishes.
- Diethylene glycol monobutyl ether acetate; Butyl diethoxol acetate; (2-(2-butoxyethoxy) ethyl acetate
- Non hazardous, clear colourless solvent with a faint odour.
- It has a high boiling point with flash point of 102° C.
- It is slightly soluble in water and miscible with other solvents.
The information shown on this page(s) is intended as a product guide only; specification and properties of products are subject to change by the manufacturer and no guarantees or warranties are implied or inferred by the information provided here. It is the responsibility of the user to request the most current information and determine the suitability of any product in the user’s application.
*in line with our commitment to Responsible Care®, a pre-delivery safety inspection will generally be required prior to the first bulk delivery of a hazardous liquid.