- Mainly used as a solvent in coatings such as lacquers, varnishes and enamels where it improves gloss and flow.
- Other uses include as a cleaning agent in ink and spot removers, and as a component of speciality printing inks
2-Butoxyethyl acetate; Ethylene glycol butyl ether acetate
- A clear colourless liquid with mild odour.
- It has a high boiling point with flash point of 78° C.
- Very slightly soluble in water and miscible in a wide range of solvents
The information shown on this page(s) is intended as a product guide only; specification and properties of products are subject to change by the manufacturer and no guarantees or warranties are implied or inferred by the information provided here. It is the responsibility of the user to request the most current information and determine the suitability of any product in the user’s application.
*in line with our commitment to Responsible Care®, a pre-delivery safety inspection will generally be required prior to the first bulk delivery of a hazardous liquid.