- Largely used in water treatment, manufacture of pulp and paper, textiles, drinking water treatment, as a pH regulator, in cleaning products such as soaps and detergents, drain treatments, degreasing agents and oven cleaners
- In the agricultural industry it is a grain treatment and used in the production of soda grain.
Sodium Hydroxide; Sodium Hydrate
- White odourless with bulk density 1.14 kg/m3, at 20°C, liquor solution 5-50%.
- Highly soluble in water
- Readily absorbs moisture and CO2 from the air.
- Pearl in bags, Liquor in Poly, IBC, Pump-Off and Bulk
The information shown on this page(s) is intended as a product guide only; specification and properties of products are subject to change by the manufacturer and no guarantees or warranties are implied or inferred by the information provided here. It is the responsibility of the user to request the most current information and determine the suitability of any product in the user’s application.
*in line with our commitment to Responsible Care®, a pre-delivery safety inspection will generally be required prior to the first bulk delivery of a hazardous liquid.