- 77-92-9 (Anhy) 5949-29-1 (Mono & Solution)
- Citric Acid is the most widely used organic acidulate across a variety of industries due to its diverse range of uses. It is also used as a flavouring and chelating agent.
- Used to adjust and stabilise pH and improve solubility across food, pharmaceutical, cleaning, cosmetic and personal care, it acts as a preservative in foods and beverages; it chelates metals and is used as a descaler in multiple industries to prevent limescale build up and is used to treat hard water.
- Monohydrate, Anhydrous Granular, Anhydrous Fine Granular, 50% Solution
Mono: E330, 1,2,3-Propanetricarboxylic Acid Monohydrate; Anhyd Gran: 2-hydroxy-propane tricarboxylic acid, Fruit Acid
- White crystalline powder, colourless solution,
- Bag, Poly,Drum,Pump-off, IBC,Bulk
The information shown on this page(s) is intended as a product guide only; specification and properties of products are subject to change by the manufacturer and no guarantees or warranties are implied or inferred by the information provided here. It is the responsibility of the user to request the most current information and determine the suitability of any product in the user’s application.
*in line with our commitment to Responsible Care®, a pre-delivery safety inspection will generally be required prior to the first bulk delivery of a hazardous liquid.