- Used in lubricants, paints, polyester resins, polyurethanes and plasticisers.
- It is a humectant in tobacco, inks and glues whilst its antifreeze properties are used in deicing and heat transfer fluids.
2,2'-Oxydiethanol; Ethylene diglycol; 2-(2-Hydroxyethoxy)ethan-1-ol
- A colourless, almost odourless, liquid.
- It has a high boiling point with flash point of 138° C.
- Miscible in water, alcohol, ether, acetone, and ethylene glycol.
The information shown on this page(s) is intended as a product guide only; specification and properties of products are subject to change by the manufacturer and no guarantees or warranties are implied or inferred by the information provided here. It is the responsibility of the user to request the most current information and determine the suitability of any product in the user’s application.
*in line with our commitment to Responsible Care®, a pre-delivery safety inspection will generally be required prior to the first bulk delivery of a hazardous liquid.