- TSDA1 (DEB100) is commonly used as a biocide in sanitisers. It is also used in perfumes, cosmetics, aerosols and topical medications as well as manufacturing inks.
- TSDA3 is used in coatings and in the printing industry for packaging.
- TSDA7 is used in automotive screen washes and the production of sanitary wipes
- Standard (Bio/renewable) and Premium (Synthetic)
Trade specified denatured alcohol
- A colourless liquid with a characteristic alcohol odour.
- Completely miscible in water
The information shown on this page(s) is intended as a product guide only; specification and properties of products are subject to change by the manufacturer and no guarantees or warranties are implied or inferred by the information provided here. It is the responsibility of the user to request the most current information and determine the suitability of any product in the user’s application.
*in line with our commitment to Responsible Care®, a pre-delivery safety inspection will generally be required prior to the first bulk delivery of a hazardous liquid.