- A major use of formic acid is as a preservative and antibacterial agent in livestock feed.
- Used when producing leather, including tanning, and in dyeing and textiles.
- 10 - 99% Biocide Feed PA Grade Pharma Technical.
- Dilution facilities to suit your needs
- Colourless liquid with a pungent odour
The information shown on this page(s) is intended as a product guide only; specification and properties of products are subject to change by the manufacturer and no guarantees or warranties are implied or inferred by the information provided here. It is the responsibility of the user to request the most current information and determine the suitability of any product in the user’s application.
*in line with our commitment to Responsible Care®, a pre-delivery safety inspection will generally be required prior to the first bulk delivery of a hazardous liquid.