- Uses are grade dependent.
- Hydrochloric Acid is used in the manufacture of chemicals, industrial processes such as metal treatment and leather processing or production of batteries and pyrotechnics, for washing and cleaning, pH regulation, as a laboratory chemical as well as a buffering agent and antioxidant in the food industry.
- 20% Premium
- 25% Commercial
- 28% High grade or Commercial
- 32% High grade or Commerical
- 36% High grade
Spirits of Salt; Muriatic Acid; Aqueous Hydrogen Chloride
- Colourless, transparent liquid with a highly pungent odour
- Strong corrosive acid
IBC (Schutz) / pump off
The information shown on this page(s) is intended as a product guide only; specification and properties of products are subject to change by the manufacturer and no guarantees or warranties are implied or inferred by the information provided here. It is the responsibility of the user to request the most current information and determine the suitability of any product in the user’s application.
*in line with our commitment to Responsible Care®, a pre-delivery safety inspection will generally be required prior to the first bulk delivery of a hazardous liquid.