Hand Sanitiser Grade:
TENNACELL 4000 HS
- This is a Reach-approved, cosmetic grade and modified by Vink specifically for the application of sanitiser with ethanol water system.
- It is HPMC, rather than CMC, so displays better stability and very good transparency in solution.
- Product is in 25 K bags with PE layer inside and 600 K per pallet.
- Available in a range of low, medium or high viscosities, the Kimicell Hydroxyethyl Cellulose is used as a thickener for water-based paints and coatings. They are also used as admixture performance enhancers.
- They also offer bio-stable grades, offering better resistance than most other soluble gums and polymers and this resistance to enzymatic and chemical degradation elicits a more stable viscosity.
- It increases the paint/coating in can viscosity, sag resistance and enhancing coverage.
- Provides good water-retention, rheology and colloid protection, especially when used in those solutions where a non-ionic material is desired.
- Reduces sedimentation of the pigments and fillers and can also contribute to the dispersion of pigments by improving the flow during grinding, helping to stabilize the pigment from flocculation.
- In admixtures they can also be used to improve the properties of mortars such as water-retention, workability & open time.
- Normal dosage is 0.4-0.8% w/w. Paint made from the lower molecular weight grades are more resistant to spatter during roller application for example.
The information shown on this page(s) is intended as a product guide only; specification and properties of products are subject to change by the manufacturer and no guarantees or warranties are implied or inferred by the information provided here. It is the responsibility of the user to request the most current information and determine the suitability of any product in the user’s application.
*in line with our commitment to Responsible Care®, a pre-delivery safety inspection will generally be required prior to the first bulk delivery of a hazardous liquid.