- We distribute a range of low-foam alcohol ethoxylates on behalf of global supplier, Sasol.
- The low foaming alcohol EO/PO surfactants are produced by the alkoxylation of fatty alcohols.
- The alkyl chain length ranges from C10 to C18 and varying amounts of ethylene oxide and propylene oxide.
- By this means Sasol have a portfolio of low foaming surfactants and defoamers with tailor made properties to suit your requirements.
- Ethoxylated alcohols can be used as detergents, wetting agents, emulsifiers, degreasers.
- MARLOX, BIODAC, NOVANIK, LORODAC and PLURODAC products are multi purpose low foaming nonionic surfactants which are applied in detergents, industrial cleaners, textile auxiliaries, metal working, pulp and paper and a variety of other technical applications.
- MARLOX B grades are tert-butyl end-capped low foaming surfactants for industrial applications. They possess very low electrolyte content and are used in applications where a terminal hydroxyl group is chemically undesired.
The information shown on this page(s) is intended as a product guide only; specification and properties of products are subject to change by the manufacturer and no guarantees or warranties are implied or inferred by the information provided here. It is the responsibility of the user to request the most current information and determine the suitability of any product in the user’s application.
*in line with our commitment to Responsible Care®, a pre-delivery safety inspection will generally be required prior to the first bulk delivery of a hazardous liquid.