- Used as an antimicrobial for indoor use on hard surfaces in agricultural premises, food establishments, medical facilities, and domesticly.
- Peracetic acid is also registered for use in dairy and cheese manufacturers, on food processing equipment, and in breweries, wineries, and beverage plants. It is used as a water purifier and disinfectant.
- It is also used in cooling towers to prevent growth of bacterial biofilms and control pathogens such as legionella.
- Tennants distribute Evonik's Peraclean range. Peraclean 40%, Peraclean 5 (Hydrogen Peroxide and Peracetic Acid mixture stabilised)
- Peracetic Acid is a clear, colourless liquid with a strong odour.
- An oxidising agent that readily dissolves in water and decomposes into non-toxic by-products.
The information shown on this page(s) is intended as a product guide only; specification and properties of products are subject to change by the manufacturer and no guarantees or warranties are implied or inferred by the information provided here. It is the responsibility of the user to request the most current information and determine the suitability of any product in the user’s application.
*in line with our commitment to Responsible Care®, a pre-delivery safety inspection will generally be required prior to the first bulk delivery of a hazardous liquid.