- Sodium Hypochlorite (bleach) is used as a disinfectant or bleaching agent, mostly in bleaches and laundry additives.
- Used in non-pesticidal agricultural chemicals, paper and pulp manufacture, plasticisers and in chemical manufacturing
- Dilutions from 1.5-15% are offered from our nationwide in-house storage and blending facilities.
- Clear, bright, yellow-green solution with chlorine odour
- Must never be mixed with acids due to generation of Chlorine gas.
- Poly, drum, IBC, Pump-over, Bulk
The information shown on this page(s) is intended as a product guide only; specification and properties of products are subject to change by the manufacturer and no guarantees or warranties are implied or inferred by the information provided here. It is the responsibility of the user to request the most current information and determine the suitability of any product in the user’s application.
*in line with our commitment to Responsible Care®, a pre-delivery safety inspection will generally be required prior to the first bulk delivery of a hazardous liquid.