- This colourless, water-soluble compound is a precursor to many sweet-tasting compounds.
- Commonly used as a de-scaler and ceramic/metal cleaning agent and in dye manufacturing.
- Used as a catalyst for esterification process, it gives sodium cyclamate, an artificial sweetener.
Aminosulphonic Acid; Sulphamidic Acid
- White crystalline powder, colourless in solution.
- Preferable to hydrochloric acid in household use, as when mixed with bleach-based products it does not form chlorine gas, which would occur with most common acids.
The information shown on this page(s) is intended as a product guide only; specification and properties of products are subject to change by the manufacturer and no guarantees or warranties are implied or inferred by the information provided here. It is the responsibility of the user to request the most current information and determine the suitability of any product in the user’s application.
*in line with our commitment to Responsible Care®, a pre-delivery safety inspection will generally be required prior to the first bulk delivery of a hazardous liquid.